Friday, March 09, 2007

Carpe Diem

“Dum loquimur, fugerit invidaAetas: carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero”

“While we're talking, envious time is fleeing: seize the day, put no trust in the future”

Sometimes we worry too much about the future that we forget to live each day to its fullest.

I am taking each day as it comes, enjoying sweet moments with my loved ones, to love and be loved by people who cares for me. Having a stroll with the lil one, calling mom and little brother, constant sms to my 2 best friends who live in 2 different countries, gathering over the weekend with my caring “sisters” here, catching up with friends when time permits.

The rest is just a bonus…

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u r definitely not alone..

have a nice weekend...

dah tengok email dah :0)