Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Massage theraphy

I seriously need a massage!!!!!

My back has been aching for the past 3 days. I think it’s partly due to work, excessive walking and potentially PMS. My nanny thinks I work too hard. I think it’s becos the crazy hormones. Whatever it is, I really need a good massage, like the time after I gave birth. The painful, malay style, rubbed with hot oil. Each time the bidan (traditional malay mid-wife) did her thingy, I would fall asleep after her session. Nanny told me that Holiday Villa has a spa and I should go there to get some relaxation. I know I don’t have any excuse not to do so as it is only a few minutes walk from home. Maybe I should pen it down in my diary.

Met up with an old friend over the weekend. Well, she’s actually my ex-boss, one of the top management in the largest company back home. Apparently she has a few meetings line-up in London and Europe and would like to spend her weekend with me and my girl. As they often say, people at top management (esp ladies) are known for their notorious behaviour and my friend is no exception. But we somehow clicked and I was honoured that she wanted to spend her free time with me.

As for my fairy tale, Mr Milan is coming this week, business meeting and a football match. He’s bringing me and the lil one to a theatre show on Friday and Saturday, to the football match. Hmm, I am concerned with the latter event. Ms Alchemist thinks we will be seated in the VIP box. I think she’s right. I told her I don’t know what to wear as I have nothing at par with the WAGS (kindly google this term). Also, we’ll be meeting his friends or people in his world. Maybe I should skip this and meet him after the match. But that’ll be rude, right? Arrghhhh!!!

I really need to get that massage appointment.

Ps: the parcel is not coming. Instead, Mr Milan will deliver the gifts himself.

No comments: