Monday, April 02, 2007

Sweet lies...

"No matter how hard we try to ignore or deny it, eventually the lies fall away, like it or not. But here's the truth about the truth. It hurts. So we lie."

We lie for many reasons, to protect our family and friends, to protect a child’s innocence. Sometimes to protect our own heart. We chose to ignore what our heart desires because we believe it is the best thing to do.

So what do you do? To follow your heart or being practical.

In my case, I’m hurting both ways…. But it hurts more when I’m lying to my heart….

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lie to others if u have to but dont ever lie to ur heart..it will eat u up..

Anonymous said...

lady istanbul. am new to ur world bcoz my toadly world has been consuming me. i too agree with simah - lie if u must, but not to ur heart.

mrfroggies.

Anonymous said...

Simah dear,

It's easy to lie to others to take care of their heart, but sometimes one needs to take care of own heart too.

mrfroggies,

Thank you for hopping by (tho I think I'm sure I know who you are!). Dont let your toadly world eat you, eh.

*at the business lounge, waiting for my flight. sleepy head*