Thursday, April 05, 2007

McDreamy

I have a few hours to go before my flight to London. It’s been tiring, travelling at early hours in the morning, meetings lined up during the day, late nights, catching the evening flight back to home. Try doing it for a few weeks! Thankfully, it’s a long weekend this week. I’m looking forward to more sleep, hugging my teddy bear. I hope she wants to sleep in like I do. But knowing my girl, the moment she wakes up, she is full of energy. The only way I can tie her down is by agreeing to watch her favourite DVDs and I can cuddle next to her while we watch.

About truth….

My life is full of drama, sometimes is even mirroring some tv series! I find it quite strange as I find myself very composed. I’m a serious freak. My time is split between my lil girl and my career (back home, it also includes family). Thus, there is very little space for myself. There’s no fun in my life, which is why I envy my close friends and siblings as they are more care-free than me. My best friend takes the most dangerous ride in Aussie many many times! I on the other hand, try hard to avoid theme parks. Oh yeah, I don’t do sports. None! Not even to the gym.

But yet, people seem to find my life interesting, especially when it comes to fairy tale. Things that they could only dream or fantasise after watching a film or tv series.

Straight to the jackpot…

I have McDreamy. The guy who has been there for you, builds up your strength during the difficult times, lets you breakdown in front of him and nurses you, brings out the best out of you, makes you think you have more potential than you’d imagine, someone who can take your crappiness and actually lets you kick his ass (literally) if he does make mistakes, then you eventually fall in love with him, even after knowing you don’t have a future together.

Sucks, huh?

Even when I have this fairy tale going (which I must admit too good to be true!), I still cant let go of McDreamy. My lil girl can see stars in my eyes each time she mentions McDreamy’s name.

Crap!

I think I should stop watch these romantic dramas. I’m beginning to act out exactly like the plot.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ms Istanbul,

Mr McDreamy? Sounds ok to me. I pun tak tahu lah my dear, life is so unpredictable. Enjoy his presence lah kot for all the positives you mentioned here.

Take care my dear.

Anonymous said...

go with ur heart!

nadia

Jessica Gottlieb said...

I've added you to my blogroll.

Enjoying the blog very much.

Http://www.PissedOffHousewife.com

Anonymous said...

Kak Ruby dear,

Sounds ok, huh? It is harder when he looks as hot as Patrick Dempsey. :(

Anyway, like you said, think the positive stuffs. So far, he brings out the best out of me.


Hi Nadia,

Thanks for hopping by! Sometimes we cant flow our heart too many times. We could, but always think of the consequences.


Hi Housewife,

Thanks for adding me! This blog is my way of expressing the crappiness in me. :D

Pissed OFF Housewife said...

You don't know crappiness until you've been to an invitation only club soccer tryout....

Grrrrrr