Sunday, November 01, 2009

of dresses..

The 4 day break, well make it 3 if you take into account the morning spent on the first day of leave to complete my work, went by so quickly that I think I did not fully recover from the hectic schedule which I had past weeks. Nevertheless, we had fun, with an added taste of Halloween which came earlier than expected. It is best that I keep this to ourselves *winks* but just a hint, it involved the presence of an unexpected animal at where we were staying during the break. *grins*

Anyway, it was another girly weekend and of course, it goes without saying that a shopping rendezvous is a must on the list. Here’s a sneak peak of our latest grabs:

Hers:

Mia sunray ivory dress
Lottie pink organza dress
As for myself, I fell for Marissa taffeta dress in metallic grey, however, the one in black was a steal. Typical of me for defying rules, I decided to get the latter instead:


I suppose an ivory shawl or knitted cape will do the trick to meet the theme. Then again, I dont think it matters as the dress itself is stunning.
By the way, do check out Shopaholic Mom which I added on the right hand column. Chic clothes for your kids *wink*

5 comments:

The Momster said...

lovely dress!

Ms B said...

momster,

U should see her pink cape and ivory cardigan! Err... she asked for her shoes too but I think we'd probably get them next week.

as for my dress, the grey was lovelier but this one is practical. Tapi...memang cantik!!!! Love it!

D said...

Oooh... lucky girls! let's see, is there a special party coming up soon? ;)

IDB said...

ooo...the both of you are dressing up for something ???

love both little B's and Ms B's dresses! With the holiday season coming up, you'll be so spoilt for choice. i was surprised to find such a big crowd everywhere I go...doesnt seem like recession to me! hehe

Ms B said...

D,

yes dear...hoping for something special to happen.

IDB,

YUp! Dressed up for something alright. :)

Tell me about it! However, my workplace has been very busy which is a good thing cos it's an indicator of recovery.