Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Desperate SAHM series

Day 2:

I decided to play polyvore and managed to find most of my shoes galore or something similar to it
.


Shoes galore


Half of which I got this year alone. Yikes! Also, how dull can I be? I mean, they are all earth colours. After spending a day with the girlfriend, I must say that the shoes vocab increases each time. Maybe I should add these to my collection:


Shoes galore 2


So do you fancy any of these?

PS: I'm half way thru a book. *smiles*

10 comments:

Naz in Norway said...

aha! yes....that one, that one and yes, that one too! :D

Anonymous said...

i want the bottom-most orange one on the right! gorgeous!

[danial][ma] said...

hej! Ms B...good theraphy...;-) hope you won't be ended up like imelda marcos...

Ms B said...

naz,

glad u like them! lol. polyvore is kinda fun, esp to kill time. plus, save the energy to browse shoes.

Ms B said...

momsters,

u know, the shoes that i picked are mostly high heels which i must say I dont fancy much as i walk a lot!

so sekadar berangan tuh ok lah. *lol*

Ms B said...

danial,

oh, since my home is small, i have limited space to shop! *LOL* unless the situation changes, then it'd be a different story.

... said...

paling suka the black dior heels, yellow louboutin in the 2nd set and the gladiator in the 1st set. dont usually fancy gladiator but the one that you have tu looks super cantik :)

how are you feeling btw?

HH said...

All of 'em. Would that be OK for my pocket?

Ms B said...

darlene,

the gladiator is my fav at the mo. can go with almost any outfit!!! jeans, dress, skirt etc. paling best, sexy yet comfy to walk. heaven!!!

still hv the occasional cough but on leave today as my friend is in town.

Ms B said...

LHM,

i think if you put your mind to it, surely one day they become yours.

else, you can do what I did. Polyvore! *grins*