Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sexy Domesticated Mom

Ever since I took this new profession, I struggle to find time tending to this place, thus my lack of scribble. My life has been pretty much occupied and it wouldn’t be wrong to say that this new lifestyle suits me in many ways. From spending time at the museums to maximising the oven at home as well as squeezing a room for Percy Jackson, I feel more Zen. It feels like moving from hectic Seattle Grace to sunny LA (obviously I’m taking Addison’s line).

I no longer worry which shirt goes with which suit or whether I have the right pair of shoes at work when I change from my trainers. I still wear shirts but casual ones, especially MD’s tunics, matched with everyday bootleg jeans.

I even programme my brain to remember which day has what and on average, at least two series worth watching per night. It feels different to be able to follow the shows, unlike before where my mind usually shutdowns halfway due to mental exhaustion. In case you are wondering, among my list are TVD, NCIS, The Good Wife, Medium and soon-to-be Mentalist which will commence this Friday.

Life is indeed light and breezy.

Yet that doesn’t mean I should close my eyes when an opportunity arises, right? An interesting proposition came up today which led me to ponder. My circumstance suggests I should continue with this new profession. I mean, what is not to like?

I wonder how long I can last being Sexy Domesticated Mom. It’s a tough decision. *wink*

10 comments:

Cosmic_GurL said...

Damon from TVD is hawt! hawt! hawt! Why do we get so attracted to bad boys huh? Hehehe..

Melb said...

Hi Ms B, if you feel happy about the job.. maybe you should continue?

Anonymous said...

Dearest Miss B,
Have fun with your new 'job' ok?
Trust that you'd do great.
Take care!
♥ ♥ ♥

IDB said...

im glad you're feeling like addison ;)
im enjoying my role now too but will probably join the rat race again come july. am truly dreading it if it's for real!

btw, i went to MD yesterday and did some damage to my wallet. shouldnt have gone there in the beginning but a friend wanted to checkout the new season..broke, broke!
ps: glee not in the list ? :)

Ms B said...

CG,

I still prefer Stefan but Damon is such a killer!!! His skin looks radiant compare to Stefan's (why is he always pale,eh?) and that hair! drool....

Ms B said...

Hi Melbourne,

Continue for now but always keep my options open. One might strike a jackpot.

Ms B said...

Fizzy darling,

I'm sure you know who gets the benefit most from me being home. *grins*

Ms B said...

IDB,

Only a week and I could feel the difference. Such a calming effect. No wonder some colleagues choose to leave after 4-5 years, get a home in the country and be part-time gardeners/farmers.

I'm staying away from MD. been told not to shop here to minimise packing.

he he he..glee is also on the list but not religiously.

Anonymous said...

I am back to office after 2 long weeks, and I am now wishing for more!

Instead of aiming for that pay-rise or better bonuses, I should start aiming to be a sexy domesticated mom too! The boy has gotten used to the idea, wakes up every day asking whether I'll be at home to play with him when he comes home from school :P

Ms B said...

momster,

i can just imagine how cheerful he must be when u are around. The young lady has been running into my arms with a huge grin on her face each time i pick her up frm school.

Yes, let us all save for a great cause. ;)