Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Crazy rumors

I have never tried this lip balm before but the name and description sounds ironic. *winks*

Rumour has it that something bad happened to me today. Some people saw me kept going to the toilet and thought something must have made me upset. I suppose it was as it prompted a director to approach me and asked if everything was ok.

I blame it on the curry that I had during lunch and the annoying zits on my forehead when I need to look gorgeous for my date tomorrow. I reckon the latter made me checked the mirror at the loo often and tried to minimise the damage. My director laughed and said how people simply love to speculate.

Now, if I show up at work on Friday with a glow on my face, will that mean people think that I may have gotten lucky the night before (since some know that I have a date)? Or better, the big O? *lol* *evil thoughts*

Ah, perhaps I shall leave them guessing. Too many depressing news in the market that I think I should make the department livelier with my almost non-existence love life.

Right, about these zits. *mulling over on how to make it less annoying*

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha... you have very attentive colleagues! ;)

i don't suggest covering up zits with concealers because it'll just make it more obvious! unless if it's those really tiny ones...

vit e oil might help to make them 'pop' faster... try it!

have a fantabulous date! :D

n.i. said...

i 'squeezed' the zit on my forehead this morning hehehe tak tahan... geram!

Cosmic_GurL said...

Good luck on the date :)

Hmm..i dont really know whts the best remedy for the zit but i'm sure tea tree oil would help...

D said...

zitty annoying zits, eh? has no one ever told you that they symbolise youth and charm? kakakakakaka.... well, this ONE is telling you that now! LOLs.

naaah... you'll look gorgeous, no doubt!

;)

Anonymous said...

do look for the lip balm a.s.a.p.
*lol*

annoying zits?
tea tree oil works for me.
but usually,like n.i., i squeezed it becoz i couldn't 'tahan godaan'..
hehehe.

Ms B said...

momster,

A bombshell was dropped a few days ago and everyone was feeling edgy. People started to pay more attention. So today I minimised my toilet trip to avoid any speculation. *grins*

It didnt turn out to be a date but I was still the rose among the thorns. thanks for the tips! will give it a try.

Ms B said...

n.i.,

*grins* guilty as charged. Cant resist right?

I never thought trips to the loo will create so much speculation.

Ms B said...

CG,

*LOL* date was changed last minute. Like 5 minutes before. Suddenly I was told we had other guys joining.

At least it put my mind off from the dreadful news.

Ms B said...

D,

*rotfl* are u sure? I think it's a case of hormonal imbalance. so does this mean I need to make sure I have one or two zits to be a cradle snatcher? *grins*

Anyway, we were very anxious after the bombshell. I think it'll take us a while to calm down.

Ms B said...

fizzy darling,

The description sounds yummy, right? I wonder whether it really exists.

But back to the zits, they are really annoying, kan? I thought as we age, it'd back off. Hell no!

Well, at least I survived, both the date and the news.

Inah said...

huh..people really love to speculate things..

a date..are we talking bout a date with yummy men..ohooo..wanted to squeeze in :P

have a great friday msB

well. you're invited to my housewarming tomorrow..hehehehe..can taste my signature dish - brownies with vanilla ice cream topping..people here call it as sinful food because of its high calorie..hahaha :P

Ms B said...

hi inah,

definitely will invite if i hv dates with yummy men! *lol*

I look fwd to try your brownies. guilty pleasure!