Monday, November 20, 2006

Thank you...

I’m feeling melancholic today.

My friends have been very supportive throughout the difficult times in my life. No words could express how much I appreciate their encouragement, their faith in me, their hopes for the best thing in life for me and the little one.

As much as I try to be strong, I crumble sometimes.

I wish I could make things easier for my girl. I wish I could tell her things will be the same between me and her father. I wish that he was still the same person whom we used to know.

But it is only wishful thinking.

My friends keep saying, it wasn’t me that led the changes. Maybe who he is now is the real person. Me and the little one was just a constraint for him to lead the life he always wanted...his true colours.

I have to be strong. I am blessed for having people who care a lot for me and my girl. I should be enjoying each day as it comes, especially with someone who is willing to share his life with me and the little one. For that, I am thankful.

Thank you for:
- being there when I needed someone to listen,
- being a shoulder to cry on,
- lifting me up when I was down,
- making me smile when I was sad,
- bringing me medicine and food for the little one when I fell ill and incapable of doing anything,
- accepting me for who I am, my weakness and strength.
- seeing us after spending 4 hours on a day-trip travelling,
- finding us the best chocolate cake in town, even if it was out of your way simply because you know we love them.

I don’t know what lies for us in future but I appreciate the time that we have spent so far.

2 comments:

Ghazali said...

Ms Istanbul;

I have read your article ... macam kenal ajer ...

Tapi tak apa ...

Walau apa apa pun terjadi ... I doakan all the best for you and your future ...

Move along and leave all the past behind .... sebab kita cuma ada TIGA HARI ajer dalam HIDUP ini

SEMALAM - Dah lepas, you can't do anything about it

ESOK - Belum lagi ... you don't know what is installed for you

TODAY - Is the day ... make all the best out of it!!!

Ms B said...

Thank you.