Saturday, February 21, 2009

Tag

Finally I have time to write and blog-hop. I know I owe some of you things to do. First is the tag from Darlene. I’m going to have a hard time finishing this tag but here goes:

Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog/Facebook note with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 16 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment or tag them in your note to read this.

1. I recently realised that when I am stressed, I lose weight, have sleepless nights, bad breakouts and dark circles under the eyes. To counter attack, I am starting to eat twice as much or stuffing more cheese. Thankfully the breakouts and circles disappear within a few days. I have yet to figure out on the sleeping part.
2. I was feeling a bit lost a few days ago.
3. I managed to put some cheerful vibes by Friday.
4. While doing my undergrad studies, I was about 15 kgs heavier.
5. I was once a UK size 4 or US size 0. Thankfully it only lasted for a few months.
6. I did a close version of backpacking holiday around the UK for about two months when I was an undergrad. It was a solo journey from the land down under to here.
7. I used to subscribe Cosmo more than a decade ago. I remember having at least two years of subscription (there goes my pocket allowance).
8. These days, my daily reads are Forbes and Fortune, almost without fail. An obvious sign of ageing. *sigh*
9. I drink mocha every day.
10. I miss nasi lemak kerang (and thank you dear for thinking of it and knowing it is an impossible item to request from home).
11. I am looking forward for my day off this Friday and meeting a dear friend.
12. I wish I can cook more often for my girl.
13. I wish for a long hot bath.
14. I cant get rid of this Lily Allen’s song out of my head! Hence I decided to put it on my playlist, hoping it’d disappear soon.
15. I took revenge today by getting myself a phone in RED! I think it was payback time for the amount of stress and energy I experienced. (yeah right! That should not be an excuse to shop.)
16. It seems romance is still alive and kicking in my life. I take back my word. *smiles*

Phew.. I managed to complete the tag. *pat on the shoulder* I think I’ll skip the tagging part.

6 comments:

D said...

15kgs more??? Is it due to stress? Oh wow... you gotta look after yourself dear. I'm sure there's an alternative to nasi lemak sambal kerang, eh?

... said...

hey you've done it :) :) :). have a feeling that you were busy, with last entry was a week ago. wow to your no 6. i wished i could travel more ---- driving on the other side of the road LA to NY. woohoo *checking my bank account balance again* hope you have a good weekend.

Inah said...

gosh..i'm confused whether u r gaining weight or losing weight when u're stress :P

hope i can lose weight too but end up i like to cook when i'm stress or sad :(

Mocha everyday? ohh Ms B dont tell me u're addicted to caffein..

Ms B said...

d,

I remember my dad was so happy seeing how "healthy" I was back then. I was skinny to begin with but voila, barely 2 mths in the land down under, I was very healthy. *grins* BUt by the time I entered my 4th yr there, I lost 10kgs. Then when I started working, it dropped again.

NOw u see why I force myself to eat twice after iftar.

Perhaps nasi lemak sambal mussels? *winks* *hint hint*

Ms B said...

darlene,

I was snowed under that even when I reached home early, I was so tired that I went straight to bed ie 10pm.

item 6 was defnitely something I really enjoyed. Took the bus from one point to another all by myself.Perhaps thats why the lil one enjoys travelling too. It's in her dna. *LOL*

U hold on to that road trip. I am sure somehow someday u'll make it.

Ms B said...

Back in the old days, it gained. Now, it drops. My friends commented my recent pic that i look v thin! SO here i am trying to beefed up.

I cant live without mocha!oh well, i can but somehow, life feels empty without the drink. *lol*