Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Young love

When I got home today, my baby was smiling ear to ear. Mind you, she is always a happy girl but today, she looked happier than always. First question popped out from my mouth was, “did you eat any chocolate?”

Today she received a letter from her class-mate. A boy to be precise. There was a heart figure in her letter. By then I understood why she was feeling the way she did.

How sweet is young love. I’m happy to see her floating into air, just like a fairy. Dancing her way around in the house. Nothing could take away her moment.

Happy love day my little angel!

Happy love day to you too! May you have a beautiful time with your loved ones.

1 comment:

Kak Teh said...

She has your 100 person devotion and love, and you hers! Enjoy your day together...am heading off to Shakespear county with you know who.