Monday, February 12, 2007

Ciao Napoli!

I bought the tickets last Friday after hours of browsing. Going next week for 2 nights, cost around £200. If I come back on Sunday, it’s an extra £90. I think it should be enough ie sightseeing Napoli in 3 days.

So I told his PA of my flight details and she came back with the rest.

Here’s where we will be staying:

http://www.excelsior.it/

The hotel faces the bay! Not to mention the facilities they have to offer. But like my best friend said, we’ll be busy sightseeing than enjoying the facilities.

Oh yeah, there’s an English speaking driver waiting for us at the airport. I’m not sure it’s part of the hotel services (they have limousine service!). I’m sure the little one will be very very excited. She will feel like a princess for the weekend.

Ps: don’t worry. I have forwarded all my travelling details to my secretary, few friends.

Pss: Yes Kak Ruby, I LOL when I read Idham’s advice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have fun n pls pls snap loads of photos..:0)

Unknown said...

Adoi! Cantik nya hotel. Lomantic setting oi..ha ha.

I tumpang excited with this encounter. Amazing. Do mail me if you wanna ok? Have a good trip.

Idham memang funny.

Ms B said...

Simah,

Of course!!! Will take lots of pics (but must make sure my battery is full). :-)

Kak Ruby,

Cantik kan!?!?!? I was mesmerised with the pictures already.

U baca guestbook of the website? Sofia Loren stayed there before. I'm hoping I get to see celebrities. hehhe..