Thursday, January 11, 2007

Unfaithful pt II

My dad was the first to wish me. Just after midnite, Malaysia time. Followed by my two best friends. The lil one got confused, on why I have two dates as my birthday. Told her the other day was just to celebrate, people wont be able to attend if we do it on school days. She concluded that the other day was a ‘pretend’ birthday. Kids. :D

Called mom. Then I think the server went nuts. I was wondering when my brothers would sms their wishes. They came later that night, tho the times said otherwise. I almost gave them “spanking”, being the eldest sis, a big bully. Hehehhe.. Hey, I’m a good sis. Strict, but nice at heart (my brothers would LOVE to make their comments here).

An old friend also wished me, which was touching as we both have busy lives and the last time I saw her was a few years ago. She’s a magistrate now, always complaining how our society is getting worse each day.

TD is very busy with work nowdays. Kept apologising that he couldn’t celebrate my birthday. But he showed up at the party and we spent time two days before my birthday. It was more than enough. He still feels bad. Hmmm, these things always make me melt. I’m romantic at heart but people always think otherwise. A girl is a girl. Even the lil one knows how much I love flowers. She got some on her way back from school a few days ago. She asked the nanny to get it for me. Isn’t she sweet?

Work-wise, we are having post-completion dinner for a job that we did a few months ago. I cant attend as I’ll be away somewhere in Europe. The Director for that job told me to cancel my work and join them for dinner. Hehehhe… I’m sure it’ll be lovely. I just love post-completion party. Usually my options are limited to seafood meals which means I get to order LOBSTERS. Yummy!

Talking about unfaithful.....

Relationships take a lot of work. It takes effort to maintain, to nurture more love. Sometimes people just fall out of love or found love when they least expect. Sometimes people just find excuses to be out of love. Which is worse, physical or emotional affair? Men (and sometimes women) think they can just get away by having physical affairs. To them, it’s nature and they don’t have emotional feelings for these people. To make matters worse, society (in certain parts of this world) seems to agree with them, especially for men. It’s expected that men will have affairs but it’s a taboo if a woman does it. What a bias!

Wouldn’t it be nice to be in love with someone and thus leading to physical emotions? Wouldn’t it be more meaningful? But different people might have different perspective.

2 comments:

simah said...

woah...lobster? that must be heavenly! lobster banyak isi.. yum yum :0)

eh betul ker..i heard diaorang masak lobster.. masa dia hidup hidup diaorang letak that lobster dalam air mengelegak? i wouldnt wanna be in that lobsters place.. mesti ngeri.. (hehe saja nak sakat u nih)

there is a saying..*women think with their heart..but men think with their dick*.. but that is not an excuse to have affairs..esp when u have a wedding ring on ur finger, right?....male or female..

i personally think.. in the relationship between a man and a woman.. the first thing is the *right chemistry*.. if the chemistry is not right..how will one love one another.. after the love then the physical emotions will follow..
tapi tu la.. kalau salah pilih..kalau pilih lelaki yg tak pandai *loyal* to one lady.. adoi...

Ms B said...

I so love lobster! Kat sini jer selalu makan. Kat Malaysia, once in a blue moon. Dah tuh jer yg boleh makan ie seafood. Dont know laa how they cook it. Agaknya kalau nak best, dia letak hidup2 tuh. hahahhaha....

Yes. heard about that saying too. But I know some men are loyal and noble and wouldnt think twice to cheat on their wife.

We women relate physical intimacy as a reflection of our emotions. Thats why we need to be emotionally connected to that person (*right chemistry*). Show your love tru physical affection. Like you and halil, always hugging. ;)