Friday, December 01, 2006

31 days...

31 days to 2007. Have you achieved your resolutions for this year?

Well, if you haven’t, you’ve got 31 days to do so (30 days since it’s already 5pm UK time).

I achieved all except one. I have yet to watch a theatre. Yup, I’ve been here for more than 2 years and I have yet to watch any! Tickets are cheap and you can always get discounted ones online. Even my girl watched one already. Mummy is yet to appreciate this.

Anyway, we’re going to have Indian meal tonight. Tomorrow, I need to take another picture of her for our visa. I just realised her picture had shadows and apparently, it’s not allowed under immigration guidelines.

What’s my next year wish-list? Here it goes:

1. Visit:
a. Disneyland Paris – mummy is more excited to go than the princess.
b. Granada, Spain – see Alhambra Palace
c. Istanbul and Bodrum – I cant get enough of Istanbul. Bodrum is just to bring the little one to see TD’s boat.

2. Work hard and get promoted. More shopping and holiday trips for both of us. :D

3. Polish my French. It’s VERY rusty. How can I help with my kid’s homework?

4. Learn either Spanish or Turkish, depending where I’d like to go for my international posting. But if Turkey, I have my new friend, Simah, to give survival tips.

5. Be happy!

Take care people! Have a good weekend and spend time with your loved ones!

4 comments:

simah said...

yup..if u come to turkey..u can always count on me for any form of help..:0)

by the way..how come ur resolution is mainly about travelling? waaa.. jeles la! :0)

i never keep a resolution. I form one as i go...:0)

Ms B said...

I never had resolutions before! :P Only started last year, my turning point in life.

lawak laa hatice! i smiled when i read your posting. My girl lagi best. 'can you please ask uncle for a baby?'.... cheh! :D

Anonymous said...

expect the unexpected from them kids hehehe..mana la diaorang jumpa the things to say..they just say the funniest things hehe

Anonymous said...

ehem... what uncle? which uncle??hmmmmmmmmmm