Thursday, November 18, 2010

A perfect finale

Sometimes the only thing that makes all these bumps and bruises all worth it is her. A smile on her face and simple appreciation gestures take away all troubles and sorrows as if life is a walk in a park where birds sing melodious tunes and beautiful butterflies can be spotted amongst those blooming flowers.

And so today I am taking her to see one of her favourite bands, another mummy-and-me session. She is all geared up in her Selena Gomez’s style while I try my best to appear as a cool mum, whatever is that supposed to mean.

All I know is that no matter what, we’ll have a good time tonight, a perfect finale for my career break. I hope she’ll remember the moments we had over the past nine months. I hope she enjoyed it as much as I did. I hope she’ll cherish those precious memories in years to come.


3 comments:

The Momster said...

Ok this one I know... the Jonas Brothers rite? Haha. Aunty Momster not as left behind now since the nephews are also into Justin Bieber already! :D

They're having a live concert there? Have fun you two... a perfect finale indeed!

Ms B said...

AUnty momster is right!!! They had huge crowd!!! Lil girls with their daddies (cute sight!). Some came with posters and dressed up.

... said...

(lucky Mini B)

how was the F1?