Sunday, June 06, 2010

Baby you make me wanna die. Where are my guns & horses?

Somehow these songs have made it to our hit list. Jenny from Gossip Girl is a version of 'Good girls gone bad', in a nice way of course. Her husky voice really goes well with this song. I wonder if she's thinking of a career change.



Ellie is another blondie with a unique voice. I find the music video a bit disturbing, a cross between The Vampire Diaries and Alice in Wonderland, hence I chose the live version for this purpose.



As for this tune, the young lady makes herself as an ipod, asking me to "hit play button" and she sings the song. Once, while waiting in line to get coffee, she caught the attention of many when she sang it wholeheartedly. I believe there are many young girls who are in the same boat. Apparently he's romantically linked to Miley. *rolling eyes*

4 comments:

IDB said...

great stuff mini B, sing your heart out! :)

something's wrong with my speaker today, i have to come back again and listen to the songs! i read somewhere that jenny's a good singer.
btw, isnt the bieber boy like way younger than miley ??? hehe

Ms B said...

There were teenagers behind us when she sang and they were really surprised that she memorised the whole song!

LOL! My friend said the same thing but Bieber is 16 and Miley is 17!!! Her new style/song is waaayyyyy different that I'd think twice if Mini B still adores her.

The Momster said...

Mini B sings out while queuing... super cool!! :D

I have yet to hear the songs too!

Ms B said...

Momster,

I've been asking her if I could capture her singing but she keeps declining. Yet she doesnt mind doing it so in public! LOL!