Wednesday, May 12, 2010

You're beautiful


Momster thinks I’m worthy enough to get this award which I humbly accept. Many moons ago I was told that she had been reading my blog quietly until one day she decided to leave her caller ID, resulting me becoming her stalker instead. From blogspot to wordpress, which I wasn’t keen at first as I had to give email whenever I wanted to leave comment until she brilliantly came up with the idea of fictitious address, and now back to blogspot, I have always enjoyed reading her post.

Now let’s start cracking on this.

The Rules are as follows:
Step 1. Accept the award and put it on your sidebar.
Step 2. Describe 7 things people do not know about you.
Step 3. Award the Award to 7 other Beautiful Bloggers and describe why they deserve the award.

Step 1: Done

Step 2: This is going to be challenging as my regulars are my friends, hence you guys probably know most of these things. I’m going to follow Momster’s footstep and change it to “might” instead of “do”.

1. People assume that I always maintain this figure of mine forever but there was a time that I used to be chubby and I blamed it on the residence’s dining hall during my undergrad. The three-course dinner was hard to resist and within weeks I successfully gained a few kilos (ok, close to ten). I managed to lose that weight after I broke up with my first love. He on the other hand tripled in size after he got married. I love Karma.

2. I was never an actress back at school. I always performed but they were only dance routine, never involved anything on script. I could never see myself acting until I did my foundation studies and performing arts was compulsory. The major assessment was performing at a theatre where everyone at campus was welcomed to watch. My friends were beyond belief seeing I was playing the most evil and wicked character.

3. I can’t draw, period. The young lady always gives me a hard time when this subject arises. She however has an artistic side and her horse looks like those sketched in story books.

4. I consider myself well-travelled. I’ve been to 12 countries I think (plus one if Malaysia is included) and some trips were taken with the young lady. I was a bit nervous when we had our first trip together but it gets easier as she becomes older.

5. I am a facial virgin. I would like to try but whenever I enquire about it at my trusted salons or beauticians, they usually tell me otherwise. Simply because my routine works for me or specifically, my skin. Perhaps less is better.

6. Currently I think Damon in TVD is hot and when he found out Katherine was never in the tomb, it showed his soft side. It makes him so bloody irresistible.

7. I am loyal to certain brands. I take my mocha from the Mermaid shop.


Step 3:
1. D – A creative writer. In addition, she is always there whenever I have an SOS situation, giving me the ‘check-and-balance’ view.
2. Naz – Another witty blogger and her post in Kedah slang puts a smile on my face, no doubt at times I find it hard to decode.
3. IDB – I always wonder how she manages to capture those up, close and personal pics with sea creatures.
4. Jumper – A father of two who happens to be a chocolate maker. He’s a chocolate maker, need I say more?
5. Danial – A photographer who loves sharing his view of the world through his beautiful caption.
6. Korean Lover – I think she should be hired as a Korean ambassador. From food to tv shows, she gets it covered.
7. Hunny – There is something about the way her mind works.

Ok people, please update your blog accordingly. Thank you for being beautiful
!

14 comments:

The Momster said...

Ms B,
Can I see you fat?? That would make me feel a bit better when I'm sluggish, like now. *lol*

I never knew beauticians who pushes customers away! Gosh... if I ever experienced that here, I must've extremely flawless skin!

[danial][ma] said...

hej! Ms B...great thanks for the award...;-)

D said...

Oh, I shouldn't have gone blog-hopping - wouldn't have found out about this!( was contemplating giving up blog, y'know!)

Well, thanks dear. And, sound track is appropriately chosen - amongst my fav.

U keep well.

IDB said...

thanks for the award!! hehe..i'll show you how to take those photos if you come to dublin ;)

and lucky you to have nice skin and figure. i need a lot of help there...

ps: i'll try do this...sooooonnnn....

Ms B said...

Momster,

I wished I had them too but I cant remember where I put those old albums! I know a very close friend of mine keeps a photo as she said she can use it to 'blackmail' me if I ever forget her. LOL!

No no.. my skin is far from flawless but my beauticians are practical and honest. It's better to have healthy skin than flawless. Plus, I think my pores are less visible (for my age).

Ms B said...

Danial,

I know you are tres busy, so take your time to reply this tag. Oh well, you dont have to do it. :)

Ms B said...

D,

I thought it'd be nice to see you breathe again in blogosphere. Love to see you rant more. * grins*

Trying my best to take the awful cough syrup. :(

Ms B said...

IDB,

Gosh, when on earth will I ever make the trip up north?!? We have higher chances to meet in Msia (I think) or London (boxing day!). We're planning to see/swim with dolphins this summer, unless last minute change.

I used to have sensitive skin, thus stick to safe products. I've been using the same stuff for 6-7 years and somehow, expensive items dont like me much. Guess I'm low maintenance. *grins* BUt that only applies to skincare, not handbag or shoes. Perempuan lah katakan.

Hunny said...

Ms B,

Am soo touched with the award. Though being the analytical person that I am, I am now trying to analyze how my mind works that made me worthy of this award ;) hehe

Will do the tag soon, insya Allah. :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Miss B,

Thanks, this has given me a reason to [finally] update my blog.Hehe.

Naz in Norway said...

OMG OMG OMG....another award.
Thanks, MsB.
I terlepas keretapi, sebab tu baru sampai hari ni :)
I'll try to get it done soon ya. Gotta give it a good think because all that is ok to expose has been exposed ;D

Ms B said...

HI Hunny,

Yes please be a good sport and do the tag. :)

Ms B said...

Fizzy,

I thought u regularly update your blog? ;-)

Ms B said...

Naz,

*grins* Keretapi ada banyak. Kalau terlepas satu, ada lagi yang akan lalu.

I wonder what else you havent taken out from the closet. :D