Friday, May 21, 2010

The curse of

Adamaya.

All because of a video clip, I found myself glued to this series and watched up to 14 episodes over the last two days! I even managed to squeeze in between advertisements while watching the finale of Gossip Girl.

Adakah jejaka-jejaka bernama Adam kacak belaka? *kenyit mata*

I met Maya some time ago here and we chatted for half an hour or more. I couldn’t remember how we ended up talking. As I was oblivious of the entertainment world back home, she mentioned she was an actress and had a movie coming. Quite a pretty girl and she sounds exactly the same in the series.

At the rate I am going, I should be able to finish in two days but it’s Friday, hence I have social obligations with the young lady. Plus, it’s 26 degrees today. Yippie! I am looking very summery in my short twirly dress and leggings matched with white cardigan and ballerina.

Have a nice weekend friends!

8 comments:

Inah said...

i'm in love with adamaya as well..deeply in love with the character..not with adam but with mika and amani :)

have a great weekend MsB!!

IDB said...

you're hooked on it too? hehe...my house was a complete mess those 3 days i was watching back to back adamaya, all 23 episodes of it!! now i've got a pile of laundry all because of it...hehe

and, best kan the weather ??? ;)

Ms B said...

Inah,

Adamaya is very addictive! I just couldnt stop. Mika was hillarious towards the end.

Ms B said...

IDB,

We were out the whole day yesterday, thus I only continued watching after 10pm and finished by 1am. *lol* I wonder if guys like Adam do exist. He's just too reasonable!

Cuaca memang cantik sekali sampaikan si kecil asyik merungut kerana panas.

The Momster said...

Hahaha... you're hooked! If only guys like Adam exist, but he's just too good to be true!!

Enjoy the lovely weather!

Anonymous said...

Ms B,

u beat me to that.. i heard the story was good.. tak sempat lagi nak tgk online.. the last drama i tgk gila2 was Nur Kasih..

mun

Ms B said...

Momster,

Guys like Adam only exist in movies/tv dramas. LOL! It's 30 degrees today but tomorrow, it'll plummet to 18! :(

Ms B said...

mun,

I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as nur kasih. I only watched nur kasih halfway cos I hated Sarah! Terus tak tengok dan baca sinopsis sampai habis.