Thursday, April 02, 2009

The love letter



I got tired of waiting, wondering if you were ever coming around
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town

And I said
Romeo save me, I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head, I don't know what to think
He knelt to the ground and he pulled out a ring
And said

Marry me, Juliet, you'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad, you'll pick out a white dress
It's a love story, baby, just say yes

8 comments:

Naz in Norway said...

ooooo sooooo romantic! :D

Inah said...

taylor swift?

ideserveabreak said...

Ms B!!

a BIG HELLO!

i guess it's you that have been leaving comments on my blog.

ive been silently reading your stories...heheh..never fails to amuse me!

Melb said...

i like the beat of the song.one of my energy song in the morning.. haha

Ms B said...

Naz,

I know..... *smiles*

Ms B said...

Inah,

Spot on.

Ms B said...

IDB,

HELLO to u too! U know, I;ve been wondering who visits me from up north.

Anyway, instead of a whale, u look more of a dolphin, sexy and chic. *winks* and love the seals pics.

Ms B said...

ms curvy,

the song is catchy.