Thursday, July 26, 2007

Idiot!

Me of course.

I believe in second chances (third or fourth etc etc), that people might change one day. Usually people like me need people like best friends, mom, brother, etc to pull me back to earth. Not every fairy tale comes true and sometimes, people wont change.

Like I said, lil was sick a few days ago. Who was more concerned about her? McDreamy!!!! He sent constant sms throughout the day and even the following day. Concerned about her progress.

As for her own father, I called twice to inform her well-being and he said he’d call back to check. I only received ONE sms, the following day that is.

My baby brother said, “isn’t that typical?”

Sigh… who am I kidding? Lil totally deserves better than this.

Seriously.

Ps: she’s much better now.

2 comments:

simah said...

*hugs* to ur lil one...

glad to hear she is better..

normal la.. u want him to care coz he is her dad.. but when the truth stucks.. it hurts... i suppose u just have to move along, eh?

At least McDreamy ada... walaupun there is no future for him... at least at times like this... sejuk jugak la hati coz there is somebody who cares...

u know what? it maybe due to upbringing as well... coz orang sini memang caring gila.... i am not the caring type secara natural... tapi sejak 8 tahun ni.. i pun dah belajar jadi caring...to some extend :0)

Anonymous said...

Simah dear,

You hit the spot! But the truth always sucks.

Ha ah. He's caring by nature, just like you said. My lil girl fell in love with him from day one, unlike my other male friends. She's very protective but with McDreamy, she's VERY sporting! :-)