Monday, July 02, 2007

Charity and magic number!

Saw this from Ruby’s and Idham’s blog and thought I can make small contribution by doing this meme (although I think my responses will be crappy! Hhhehe):

1. A person is only as good as how he/she keeps to his/her promises.........
2. Friendship is always warm ..............................................
3. To love is to make her feel safe and peaceful even when times are bad.
4. Money makes me worry...................................................
5. I miss nasi lemak kerang (hahahha… that’s the easiest one)
6. My way of saying I care is by giving lots of kisses and cuddles (note: only to mini ms istanbul)
7. I try to spread love and happiness by smiling................
8. Pick the flowers when you know how much your loved ones like it.
9. To love someone is to be able to spend time with them even when you have a busy schedule.
10. Beauty is fictitious. ...............................................................
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was my first kiss (yeah right! I went to all girls school. :D answer: my first year at the boarding school)
12. When I was twenty one, I remember being in love ......
13. I am most happy when mini ms istanbul kisses me in the morning ............
14. Nothing makes me happier than seeing a smile on mini ms istanbul ..................
15. If I can change one thing, I will change nothing (err.. don’t have an asnwer. ).........
16. If smiles were contagious then I will smile more........
17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could be friends?............................
18. If you want to make others happy then you have to be happy yourself................
19. Money is not everything but it is nice to have.....
20. The most touching moments I have experienced is giving birth..................
21. I smile when mini ms istanbul smiles at me.....................
22. When I am happy, I glow..
23. If only I don't have to work today, then I can go shopping at Harrods.
24. The best thing I did yesterday was cooking for my girl.....
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title," coffee lover.."
26. One thing I must do before I die is perform hajj....
27. Doing this meme, I feel like I made a small contribution.......

Ok then, told you my answers were going to be crappy. :D

On another note, I just declined another opportunity. This time, it was harder to resist. Being the number 2 person for a high profile main board company back home. Package would be really good ie your typical CFO/CEO package. The person asked me to reconsider but I feel I need to gain more experience in my current field before I lead a huge company.

My parents are proud that I was given the opportunity at an early age. But like my dad said, maybe I should wait for the magic number ie age wise. Huh??? Being a CFO/CEO also has magic age number?

Till then, I’m counting the magic number. ;-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ms Istanbul,

Thank you so much for volunteering. So lovely of you. Wow! What a doting mum you are. You know your priorities. Isn't that wonderful?

Your dad is right you know.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kak Ruby,

It's the least I could. Took me 3 days to complete the meme, in between free time. :D

My lil girl is watching puppet show today with her class mates. she's going to have plenty to talk about later.

I know my dad is right. I hope i did the wise thing to decline. But it was really hard to resist. It's not the right time yet. I was just surprised when he said " u need the magic number". gelak giler!