Monday, May 21, 2012

The Grey Trilogy

I wanted to put F*fty Sh*des as this title but it might attract many attention via google search. *grins* I couldn’t believe that I managed to complete the three books in a week. Heck, I read the remaining two books in the past 3 days!


Steamy scenes aside, they are actually quite good. In fact, after the first novel, I sometimes skipped some of the sexy stuffs as I was more interested in this Christian character. The way his layers were being unravelled made it such an intriguing story. A fine-looking man with everything at his fingertips yet has huge baggage on his shoulders. His coping mechanism might be unorthodox to many but one must understand what he had gone through to accept the way he is.
 

The only thing that made me puzzled was the amount of ‘mind-blowing’ session. I seriously doubt anyone can perform that frequent no matter how much rage are their hormones. To be doing it at constant basis consumes so much time and energy. Then again, if it helps to bring back the spark and flames among married old coupes, I suppose those scenes are beneficial.
 

On another note, my articles have been given a thumbs-up. Many thanks to Prof Fox for taking her precious time to review my blabbering thoughts. It seems I have another role added to my CV. *smiles*

3 comments:

The Momster said...

hahahaha. i agree on the amount of mind-blowing sessions! n where and when can we read the articles?

Ms B said...

err....come to think of it, I am not sure where exactly they will be published; web or magazine. :D Once I find out, I'll let u know k. :)

Anonymous said...

Finally, khatam the trilogy - reading tru phone! hehhehe

-mun