Friday, April 20, 2012

of being romantic


Recently I had an interesting conversation with the young lady. We were discussing on The Partner’s ‘lack of romance’ by her standard given that she grew up with fairy tales and happily-ever-after stories.

Me:  He can be romantic sometimes you know. There was a time when he went to get the nicest desserts even when the place was out of the way. Oh, and remember there was a year when I forgot my own birthday because I was sick and he came home with a delicious cake?

Mini B: I suppose you are right. He does make big breakfast day on weekends while you are still in bed. Besides, we don’t want him to change too much. You fell in love with him just the way he was.

Hmmm, she does have a point. :)

3 comments:

The Momster said...

awwww... she DOES have a point! :)

Anonymous said...

Well said mini-B. kids got eyes for this thing kan..

-mun

Ms B said...

Ladies,

lol!!! My girl is growing up!!!! :) Sometimes she hints Papa to give Mama a treat ie take her shopping, bring her to lovely restaurants. :P