Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mini break?

The partner got back today after being away for almost two weeks. I think we did pretty ok without him, considering the challenges we face in this city. The young lady has conquered him the moment he stepped into the house and both of them are playing Fairy game with their consoles, giving me space to update this blog.

School holiday has started and this time, I made sure I applied a few days of leave. Our initial plan to go sightseeing within the country is not happening. Instead, the partner suggested that we head here:




Perhaps it’ll be good to take a break from this place. My only reservation is that it is going to be really cold there. As long as it is not snowing heavily, it should be ok.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Istanbul is amazing! :)

The Momster said...

Have a good trip Ms B! I've been so caught up with work I hardly bloghop these days, what more leaving comments! *sigh*